Temper is a platform for independent hospitality professionals. In order to be able to respond to a job within a particular industry, you must have verified work experience in the relevant sector in most cases. It is not possible to upload your CV but only add experience. In addition, you can only add work experience in industries that are relevant to Temper.
- Go to temper.works/dashboard-contractor.
- Open the menu by clicking on your photo at the top right of the screen.
- Select personal information
- Would you like to remove experience? Click on the red trash can icon behind the experience you want to delete
- Would you like to add experience? Click on the green experience button above your TemperID.
- Indicate in which sector you have gained work experience and then at which company, the city, the period and in which function(s).
- In order to keep the quality of our platform high, we also ask you for the name and contact details of your supervisor. We will contact him or her to verify the experience you have added. Do not worry, we will not publish anything.
- Ready? Click on the continue button.
After you have filled in your work experience, it usually takes 24 hours to verify it.