If you are not yet an entrepreneur so that you can process your VAT declarations and thus do not yet possess a VAT-number, it’s still possible for you to try out Temper to see if being entrepreneur is something for you. 

The clients that you work for and with have a responsibility to declare to the Tax Office how much they’ve paid you. They do this through an IB47 document.

Have you worked through Temper?

In this case Temper fills in this document for you :) The only thing we need from you to do this is your BSN (Residence number). 

Do you already have a VAT-number?

If this is the case for you then you can already start working a fully fledged freelancer and it won’t be necessary for you to add your BSN. 

Heeft u het antwoord gevonden?