There are multiple reasons why one would not to be able to respond to a shift. We’ve made a list of the reasons why and what this means:
1. ‘You don’t meet the requirements’. This means that you previous experience in a certain categorie (eg. catering) has not yet been added to your profile or has not yet been verified.
2. You’ve completed your first shift and do not yet possess a VAT-number. You will have to register as a freelancer to continue on the platform.
3. You’re waiting for the activation of your VAT-number. You’ll be able to work a total of 3 times up until your VAT-number has been activated, after which you will be able to continue on the platform.
4. A freelancer is looking for a qualified replacement that meets the required skills requested for the job. Sadly enough you do not meet the requirements for this specific shift. The shift will only be visible for those who are a qualified replacement.
5. You are not yet a freelancer and the client has chosen to only let freelancer respond to their shifts. You will not be able to work here, but only during the try-out of the platform ;)
6. The client as put you on the black-list. After the last check-out the client has opted to not choose to work together anymore in the future. When you try to respond to a shift, the platform will show the following message: ‘You can’t respond to shifts here anymore’.
7. You’ve worked the maximum amount of 660 hours with the same client and reached the limit.