Can I use my VAT-ID to work outside of Temper?

Yes, you can, you have your own company.

Olivier | Temper avatar
Written by Olivier | Temper
Updated over a week ago

Our platform contains shifts which you can respond to if you are in possession of a VAT-ID. Would you like to pick up work outside of the platform, such as Photography? That’s entirely possible, as long as you take declare all invoices of your income each quarter during the tax declarations.

It could be that your company’s activities do not align with the type of work Temper offers or you wish to do outside of the platform. If this happens to be the case, you can easily adjust the activities your company is registered for. 

Have you registered with the CoC? Download form 14 from the website of the Chamber of Commerce to request an edit of your company’s activities. An example of such activities are: ‘catering and hospitality activities’.

Did this answer your question?