In order to soften the financial impact on self-employed professionals due to coronavirus, the Tax Authorities are taking measures on paying taxes. Are you coming short to pay your taxes because of this uncertain period? In case you have already filed your taxes and received an assessment, you can now ask for a deferment. 

How does it work?
Send a letter to the Tax Authorities where you ask for a deferment. Explain that coronavirus is negatively affecting your financial situation and how you are coming short to pay your taxes. After the Tax Authorities have received your request, they will automatically stop the current payment procedures. Also, any fines related to not paying your taxes will not apply. 

Did this answer your question?