If you want to earn some quick cash before you go travelling, for instance, it’s important to keep a few things in mind.

  1. Request a VAT-ID and keep in mind it can take up to 14 days before you receive one. You can try our platform once without needing this number.

  2. As soon as you have an active VAT-ID you will be obliged to declare your turnover tax each quarter. Even if you’ve only worked for a short period of time. Inform yourselves about what taxes you will be facing.

  3. If you’d rather not fill in your tax declarations whilst you are gone you can do one of these things:

  • Deactivate your VAT-ID by contacting the Tax Authorities. Once you’re back you can contact them to re-activate it.

  • Hire an accountant and authorise him/her to fill in the turnover tax declaration on your behalf.

  • Keep an active VAT-ID and fill in your tax declaration once every quarter. We advise you to pick this option as it will allow you to continue working as soon as you’re back.

Do I have to delete my Temper profile when I’ll be away for a while?
No. You can keep your profile as it is and your information will be stored so when you return you can get back to work right away.

Did this answer your question?