During your registration, you have indicated that you don’t have a VAT-ID yet. Without a VAT-ID you can try to work via our platform once, to see whether becoming a FreeFlexer is something for you. Your first invoices might have VAT excluded since you're not registered as an official entrepreneur yet. This means you won’t have to declare this income during the upcoming turnover tax declarations. You will, however, always need to pay taxes over all of your income during the income tax declarations

Please keep in mind: Did you already have a VAT-ID when you applied for the shift, but had not added this to your profile yet? Don’t worry, this will mean that only the first invoice won’t include VAT. You won’t have to pay taxes over this invoice during the turnover tax declarations.

Did this answer your question?